IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION from the Town of Barnes, Bayfield County and the PPOA Board of Directors
- PPOA Facility Use and Rental NOTICE 5-23-2020
- Discover Potawatomi Picnic July 18th Cancelled
- PPOA Annual Meeting Saturday, August 22nd at the Screen Porch on East Island Lake Drive (bring your own chair; COVID-19 precautions will be observed)
Potawatomi Property Owners Association (PPOA)
Welcome to the Potawatomi Property Owners Association website
Our goal is to provide Potawatomi home owners, visitors, cabin and campground renters, local and regional sponsors with a centralized place to easily access information about our area, our association, upcoming events, and our participation in Firewise. Visitors can:
- request Potawatomi cabin and campground reservations
- view specific accommodations about each cabin
- view which cabins are booked
- submit your booking request
- sign-up for our Potawatomi Property Owners Association information monthly newsletter, The Drumbeat.
- view upcoming events
- view maps of our area
- learn about Potawatomi Property Owners Association’s participation in Firewise
- participate in Firewise activities
- view what a Firewise property looks like
- keep up-to-date on Potawatomi Property Owners Association’s meetings and minutes
We welcome your input and feedback. Just click here to send us a message or inquiry.
⇐ Click here for important dates for the upcoming year! Find dates for Firewise chipping events, board meetings, annual picnic and much more. NOTICE: EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
WE ARE A FIREWISE COMMUNITY
Click here to learn more about how to keep your property fire wise.
The Firewise Communities/USA Recognition Program is a process that empowers neighbors to work together in reducing their wildfire risk. Join the growing network of more than 1,028 recognized Firewise communities taking action and ownership in preparing and protecting their homes against the threat of wildfire.