PPOA Volunteer Opportunities
There are a variety of projects within the Common Properties that need attention each year. The Association will provide materials (paint, building supplies, tools, etc.) and you supply the expertise and manpower! Work will begin as soon as the weather permits. Whether you can donate a few hours, a few days, or a few weeks this is a great way to contribute to your Association. Fill out the form at the bottom if you can help with any of these or other projects. Let us know how much time you can donate, what projects you are interested in and if you have any special skills (i.e.: carpentry, sign lettering, gardening, etc.).
- SPRING CLEANING OF BUILDINGS Sweeping; windows; dusting; etc. (There will probably be a group Island cleaning day in May)
- PAINTING Interior; exterior; signs, totems; swingset horses; etc. (There will probably be several organized painting events throughout the Summer)
- GENERAL YARDWORK Raking; blowing; mowing; planting flowers; weeding; etc.
- ANNUAL PICNIC Food; set-up; clean-up; entertainment; etc.
- BIGGER PROJECTS Repair and assemble picnic tables; Wanigan repairs; screens on the Screen Porch building; and a few more!